Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday confessional

And another one bites the dust...
Another week done and gone...
Another moment to sit back and reflect!
Photobucket

You know the drill,
I confess my deepest not really
And you laugh at me cause I'm totally NOT funny!
Ok, go!

I confess...
I worked hard and selfishly on crafts while the sink overflowed, and dirty laundry sat. I'm a rebel!

I confess...
while catching up on folding laundry, just the average 7 loads behind...I am now putting away all the folded clothes, nicely and neatly...well my little one, Riley has lost her 'dresser' privileges because she kept emptying all the clothing into a big heaping pile on the closet floor...So as i was thinking, what to do now with all the folded clothes of hers?? i decided to do the most logical thing, i threw them into a big heaping pile on my closet floor. this shows her I am in control right?! RIGHT?!

I confess...
I have my hands a little full right now with 'wood work' projects that I am making for a couple other people! I confess that right now my list is 9 custom signs deep, and every nap time is spent painting away, slow, steady hands. And I love it! I'm not sure why i love the feeling of being a little overwhelmed, but I'm still trying to find more orders to take on. Some one please remind me, one at a time if just fine...not in my pretty little head!

I confess...
I'm horrible at confessing on liners. That's just boring. Dontch y'all want a story behind it?

I confess...
I think i said that last one before!

I confess...
I ate corn chowder for dinner this week inside with a sweater on, pretending that the gray skies out the window really meant that it was a cold chilly fall evening, and not that it was a muggy, sticky, 82 out. bleeeh.

I confess...
It didn't work.

I confess...
Dehydration is no joke on your muscles and head. Chug that water, heal those aches.

I confess...
Its FRIDAY y'all!! Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

No comments: