Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Confessional

Woop.
Back in the game!

Its F-F-F-FRIDAY!
and because this family has such a busy schedule already...
the day doesn't really mean that much really!
and continuing on.
Photobucket
My farmhouse table  was a project started on a Tuesday, and completed by the following Thursday! That is 10 days YO! and at this moment i will pat myself on my back for being a mommy to 5, taking care of the household, all my mommy chores, homework, meetings, building a table...and still having fun! So, excuse me a moment while I sit here and confess how much I ROCK!

I confess...
Now that the table is done...my mind doesn't know what to do! I was very wrapped up in task completion mode...every moment was about planning my next step, and spending my nights in the garage after the family is in bed...UH, now what?!!

I confess...
Yesterday i made a double batch of peanut butter cookies with peanut butter and milk chocolate chips in them....Yes, they were amazing!! ...and side note, I'm allergic to PEANUTS! I just had a craving, and i HAD to! feeling better that i got that off my chest!

I confess...
My baby monsters were NOT cooperating with my cleaning schedule...So i put them in their high chairs, and gave then nilla wafers dipped in frosting. Ya,  i really did.

I confess...
random moment...I still have 3 frames hanging on the wall that have beautiful modelish families in them. Dang it, someone forgot to put actual US pictures in there before hanging them. um, I'll get on that...

I confess...
Riley, my 3 year old started preschool this year. She is having a fabulous time...confession? She is in 3 days a week...I'm wondering what the possibilities are of having her go 5 days a week...Don't judge me!

I confess...
I'm done with my morning coffee now! and now on to starting my day! If you need me, cause you totally might NEED me Ill be in my kitchen, just staring at my new table!!

No comments: