Sunday, March 25, 2012

complete!!

This is officially my first Pinterest inspired project
that i actually finished, and hung up!!

I am horrible at finishing a project.
many pinterest crafts have failed me. {or i failed it!}
This took way longer than it should have...but i am kiiinnnnda busy around here!
But this, i am proud of!
and my daughters love it!!
its a song favorite in this house!










It is 4 boards from a pallet put together.
my daughters painted the teal/blue.
the letters are coats of pink, with coats of orange on top.
the it was given a rough crazy sanding till i was happy!

I kinda love it!
and am ready to make the next one!
What to you think?
Whats your favorite Pinterest inspired project you have in your home?

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I love it! I want to make one! Did you do the font yourself?

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! Oh my goodness, this is ten sorts of fabulous. Super jealous of your craft skills. You should totally make more and open an etsy shop, you have a serious talent with this!