Tuesday, January 10, 2012

changes.

Though I am writing this and I have just completed Day 2 of my new morning routine...
I feel like i just added 3 hours to my day. Really.
Like, i was searching in the couch cushions...and it was like...hey heres some spare hours.
Now get off your lazy butt...
Do Something!

I got 2 big kids ready for school, and off to the school bus.
I convinced myself to workout collected myself for 5 minutes...
got my sweaty butt workout ON with a certain Mr. Sean T. pure evil.
Sat down, cooled off...
and sipped a cup of coffee...that means i actually tasted it!!
AND THEN, wait for it...took a shower!!
GOT REAL CLOTHES ON,
and felt fresh, clean, awake, alive...READY!!
wait, whats that you ask? yay, still no little babies awake yet!!

{not sure how this works...but the twins get down for bed around 11:30pm...wake for their ush 2 bottles-ish during the night...and stay asleep till around 8:30. 9. 9:30...}
It really is crazy, but i used to spend this entire sleeping.
Crazy to think...a sleep deprived mother of 5 gulp will crawl back to bed at any moment the opportunity presents itself!

So anyways. New changes, and workouts mean i need time to dedicate to my workouts while the babies are still sleeping, and this is where i stole my time from. And instead of being cranky, i feel...i feel good.

This might be a good thing for this mommy!

Heading to playgroup today at lunch time, this mainly means adult conversation time for me!
Whose complaining?!
Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

Tamika said...

Crazy to think...a sleep deprived mother of 5 gulp will crawl back to bed at any moment the opportunity presents itself...

I snorted my coffee at this one. I, a sleep deprived mother of 5 would NEVER do that...............AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA who am I kidding. That's exactly what I did this morning instead of convincing myself to workout....

You go girl!!! I have a challenge to get in shape on my blog....perhaps I will come to yours every day so that I can guilt myself into it when I see YOU do it...