Saturday, July 2, 2011

Missing you...

Instead of just outright complaining...i thought sharing my "missing you" list would be a better spin to all my discomforts, and struggles right now!!

I Miss
Laying on my stomach. really. seriously. oh there are lots of tossing and turning during my nights right now...but it goes more like, right side...ready, scoot, push, pick up belly, and roll to the left side...deep breaths..now out of breath...Ah dang it, where did all my pillows just go to?!
yes, i want to just lay on my tummy, or for that matter, lay on my back as well...

I miss...
YOU WINE!! ok, don't get spun on the wrong impression here people. But truly, i miss a nice chilled glass of white wine to end my day, or to enjoy with girlfriends...or just to fix all my stress at the moment!! Someone please has a chilled bottle waiting for me!

I miss...
cute clothes! loving what i am wearing. Lovin my body when i put on a bathing suit, and being proud of all the hard work put into it. I do not hold well during pregnancy. I am not cute, i do not have a pregnancy glow. save all those comments for the pregnant mamas out there that do!! I know many...me, i am a whale. and a cranky whale at that!

I miss...
going right along with the above...i miss exercising! Getting sweaty and feeling satisfaction with a good workout!! I miss training for my next triathlon...i swear it, i do!!

I miss...
Summer adventures, spontaneous trips, camping, road trips...Everything that goes along with family fun for my family during the summer season. Our fun is now more so based around "what mom can handle"...sad right?!

I miss...
Sleeping through the night. a straight nights sleep! 'nough said!

I miss...
My head NOT constantly spinning. thinking, wondering, fearing, hoping...this pregnancy, it may be my 4th go round, but it is nothing like i have experienced before. almost at 32 weeks now, and feeling absolutely done. I don't know how i can go much longer, but i don't think i am yet ready for twins to arrive!!
how will i handle 5 kids? how will i handle the pressure? the finances? will everything we need be ready in time? bottle feed or nurse? how will my older kids adapt the the changes? Will i be able to handle infants and football season? when will i sleep...and it just kinda all rolls together in a continuous blur in my head...

I miss...
fully being me...

2 comments:

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

Hi, there,, found your blog but cant remember how. You sound like you are just miserable at the moment.. I hope all goes well the rest of your pregnancy.

Country Mouse said...

Love this post...missing things we used to do, missing who we used to be, and the uncertainty of the future. Trust in God, he will get you through all this and help you with your little blessing to arrive soon. I wish you the best!