Friday, March 12, 2010

Today...oh today...

Today is the day that the realtor is supposed to get back to me about a price he would like to list our house for.
Today is supposed to be a good day, bringing good news, and high numbers to ease my stress and fears of todays housing market...
Today I have been checking my email and looking at my phone about every dang 10 minutes waiting for word from him...
and this is driving me crazy!!

Today the day started with my fabulous Amy bringing me coffee in bed.
and had some coffee and chit chatty time! No trip to the gym this morning...happy dance!
{No, i didnt get off that easy, we are running this afternoon, RAIN or SHINE!}
Please pray for SHINE...far fetched? pretty much.

Today I had an email waiting for me from my husband, and this always brings smiles and laughs! Just me and my computer screen, hearing his voice talking to me while I read his words! Its been a few days since a phone call, so emails I do love!

Today I am not any closer to starting my to-do lists...
well there are like about 12 to do lists right now, but none are started yet!
See, progress...I MADE LISTS!

Today...my tax return was deposited in my checking! Um, Honey, I promise I am not running to the mall this weekend. But this brought relief to me, as it was a long process this year for some lazy, unorganized reason. and now, I start to tackle the "finance" to do list...or maybe I will just enjoy seeing that $$$$$ in there for a little while...

Today I need to pack/shop/wash clothes for a little over night getaway this weekend. We are going to a hotel with friends and the SIS for some fun/swim/insanity!! No reason really, just a free king suite in a gorgeous hotel, with a awesome pool, so why not! But um, about that packing, shopping, and stuff....yah about that...

So, needless to say...
TODAY is about...procrastination...I'm just sayin...

1 comment:

Ali said...

Procrastination is completely justified - it's Friday!

Happy weekend. :)