Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bloggy Flip Flop Exchange

Thanks a flip floppin billion Michelle!!
at Tickled Pink & Fabulous
for the upper on The Bloggy Flip Flop Exchange
brought to us by The Texas Darlings
Hurry everyone interested, head over ASAP to sign up.
Deadline is Sunday June 21.
Go go Go!!


Seeing how I can wear flip flops 90% of the time
regardless of the fact that i do live in
Washington State where it rains 90% of the time as well!!
I could not pass up this cool funky idea
of having some random fellow blogger out there
go shop and pick me out some fancy summer footwear!!
Its like my summer birthday!!
Summer love is not having enough flip flops...


But i did grow up in Hawaii..
so we do call them slippers! sounds silly to y'all...
but that's what they are called...
SLIPPAHS!!


cant wait to receive my new pair...
and to read up on what fabulous blogger i will be shopping for in return!!
Please head over to The Texas Darlings to read more on this exchange
and to join in the summer lovin fun!!



2 comments:

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

Thanks for joining in on the fun and posting about it too!!

I'm looking forward to it!

~Becca

Unknown said...

yay!!! I am so excited you signed up too! I think it will be so much fun! I wear flip flops 90% of the time too and I live in Oregon :) gotta love the NorthWest. And I haven't heard them called slippers in so long, it brought a smile to my face when you said that. My college dorm roommate was from Hawaii and she always called them slippers too! :) Have a fabulous day!