Friday, April 1, 2011

i confess...

Double posting today?! Why not!
Its friday...CONFESSIONAL FRIDAY!
link it up, link it up!!
Photobucket


I confess...
My kids just took an entire week off of school for nothing but a selfish mommy wanting some friend time at the beach! Yes, my kids are always at the front of my front of my mind and top priority....meaning, i had their best interest in mind thinking they would rather be at the beach with friends vs. at school with friends! works right?!

i confess...
We DID get home thursday at 7pm...and yes my kids are still at home with me today instead of at school!! we need a "rest" day right?!!!

i confess...
wanting to have 2 boys, and needing to pick out 2 boy names is totally not working here at all. My husband does an amazing job shooting down every single name the second it comes out of my mouth....
Hey hun, ITS ANNOYING! 19 weeks and counting...we needs names at some point!

i confess...
I want maternity clothes. I NEED maternity clothes. but with a couple shirts still fitting me, and having 2 maternity pants, i am not gonna buy them till i have nothing! why? uh cause duh, buying baby stuff is way more fun to shop for, and much more needed than clothes for my butt!!

i confess...
Yes, i already did a post today, but i am being selfish and wanna link up, so i am double posting it today!! Its nap time, and i dont want to move off the couch, and i love to pretend like i am talking typing to someone!!!

Happy April to everyone!!
yes i confess, i am not funny enough or creative enough to participate in april fools antics!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

did the button work???