Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Love Day


Happy Valentines day to you all...
Here is a picture to share,
This is my husband and I at our first Ranger Ball, 2001.
Yah it was a long time ago, hence the bad hair/dress choices!
don't hate, i am with the one i love!

And to the one I love, I miss you immensely right now.
Although i cannot remember what year we were last together on Valentines day,
Thank you for the last love filled 9 years.
I am counting down the days till I get to be with you again.
I Love you.

2 comments:

(The) Ladybug Lounge said...

That's a wonderful picture filled with lots of old memories. I hope he gets home soon !!

Mrs. Mike said...

It is probably actually more than 57%! Because I have it set for the end of July... and I have heard that they should be home by July 4th?!!!! Have you heard this one at all?