Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where to begin...

Oh I don't even know where to start really...
Its like this...
I took a Blog Vaca...for family time!
now i return, as i must! and my head is spinning...
I have so much to read, smile, laugh at, and then comment on...

But where to begin is the question!
I must Blog my little fingers away!

My husband was dropped off Monday morning at 5am
we tried to squeeze the life out of him,
and drenched his uniform in our tears...
He called this morning, and is still in route to final destination,
currently in Ireland.
we asked for postcards daddy!!

Christmas came early this weekend.
Josh wanted to make us all grin with glee...
and that he did!
Mommy got a new camera! oh i love you for this!
the kids got special "daddy love" bears...
and new Nintendo DS with games of choice.
and for the trip, he also got some fun toys for himself!

We had a busy jam packed weekend.
Trying to do everything and anything that we could last minute think of and put together.
But it was great!
Now, its recovery time...
which means all the cleaning that was neglected, must be tackled now.
You can only ignore that pile of dirty clothes
and that NEEDTOBEMOPPED floor for so long...
Sad, yes i know!
Merry Maids Yost style here we come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for your sweet hubby to return safely!

~Becca

Miller Racing Family said...

Bless your heart! I can't imagine what you are going through, I think it would be so hard to drop my husband off at the airport. I love the photo, very precious.