Tuesday, June 21, 2011

oh sleep...my rant to you...

if only a simple hum of "twinkle twinkle little star..."
would put me to sleep with a smile like it does for my 2 yr old,
I would probably be less cranky during the day time hours...

But alas, my hips hurt, my tummy skin is stretching {but feels like ripping}
my back aches, and a million pillows still does not do the trick like promised...
the boys dont ever see to stop moving AT ALL...
and i cannot sleep...

So i am tired and cranky...not happy in the mornings...
but i dont want to be in bed anymore cause its hurting my back...
I think i am going to move to the couch this week.
Time for some change in scenery while i am awake in annoying pain!!

6ish more weeks is what i am feeling like.
ultrasound shows two healthy baby boys now weighing 3lbs each,
and both are head down!! {probably the most exciting news for me!!}
has the nesting begun? no, but the ice cream marathon has!!!!

No comments: