Monday, May 3, 2010

starbucks...sniffle sniffle...

Happy Monday! oh wait, monday is just ending.
well i hope everyone started their week off on the right foot!

I decided to start my week with a NO SUGAR challenge.
So me and a girlfriend are going to support each other...
to the best that we can...without screaming for some ice cream!!
for 2 weeks with no sugar.

So today was not so bad.
I just have this pounding headache from no coffee.
which is kinda making me grumpy right now.
...but hey, i was looking for ways to save some extra money!
I did my grocery shopping, it was tough. but i am set!
and FOCUSED!

2 weeks with no sugar will be amazing.
Not to me mentally, but to my body physically! DUH!
So we shall see!

Now, here are some snapshots from Rileys birthday party!
enjoy!









1 comment:

Color Me Beautiful said...

awww...the cutest 1-year-old ever! soo bitter sweet. gotta love that girly!