Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st grade is like...BIG stuff mom!

School started today!
Hip Hip Hooray for mommy Aiden!
My big guy. My baby. My little cage fighter. My Aiden!!
Excitement is mutually shared in this house...
Aiden off to the big leagues in ALL DAY 1st grade.
MOM! this means...3 recess's...playing on the BIG playground...eating lunch at school...walking to class by yourself from the bus...basketball hoops...GYM TIME!what what!!...and all new friends!!
Oh yah, and learning, writing, reading, and all that other great junk!

First day went off smoothly!
The extreme early start was not so bad, and will be a routine from here on out!
Early to rise, early to bed! I love this!
He could hardly hold back his smiles, and little giggles this morning while eating, dressing and waiting for that yellow bus to pick him up!!
Then he came home...
'yah mom...yah school was great. yup. yah. uh huh. umm...wheres my DS?'
and the excitement is over.
The school year has begun!

3 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

ya for all day school... that must be nice!

cute pictures... love back to school pictures! so fun!!

Shawn said...

What a little cutie! Where has the time gone, mine are in 4th and 9th!

~S

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

she is adorable and I love your blog header...Just blog hopping and enjoyed yours tonight...
Stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There will be a drawing on October 1st for a GREAT prize...all you have to do is leave a comment..http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com